These are but a few speciality services we provide with expertise and precision to restore historical homes to the original state. If you are looking to transform your home into a more contemporary look, however, we will renovate your older home into a modern fresh style you have always dreamed of using progressive ideas and design.We specialize in renovating historical homes. At KPI we are able to recreate classical moldings that give the period homes such charm and character. We have assembled a team of craftsman who can recreate or refurbish most any marble or granite surface as well as facilitate bringing the designer’s concept to life. Special finishes on walls, floors, and ceilings are restored to their original beauty. Our resources can also match pre-cast stone pediments, bull nose steps, and stone balustrade.
Whether your style is classic or modern, we can provide you with innovative technology that provides convenient, intelligent, and sophisticated control of your home’s interior and exterior lighting, heating and air conditioning, and multi media systems.
Get a free consultation with no obligations, please call us today at (859) 429-0444 for answers to your questions.
Full Home Renovating & Remodeling
Renovating or remodeling your home can be a long and painful experience if you choose the wrong contractor. We know you want a clear contract and schedule that you can trust so we’ll give you a detailed estimate and timeline with beginning and ending dates. We pride ourselves in providing our clients with unmatched service and professionalism. We maintain clear and open communication throughout the remodeling process to keep you informed of the project as it progresses.
Our Standard Addition and Remodeling Process
Generally, each addition or home remodel job follows these basic steps:
- First, we meet with you to review plans, determine budget, and estimate a timeline for the remodel. If you don’t yet have architectural plans, we can recommend talented designers and architects to get functional plans in place and handle all permits. *
- Next, we’ll offer you an estimate of the project. Upon approval you’ll sign a contract to hold a start date for your remodel as close as possible for both parties.
- Demolition begins. KPI begins to clear the space and prepare for reconstruction. We commit to maintaining a clean, safe construction site where debris, materials and tools are contained in a discreet location at the end of each work day to maintain a safe site.
- After demolition, walls are framed or altered and electrical and plumbing systems are installed. New windows and doors will also be installed at this time.
- Next comes the insulation, sheet rock, and finishing of walls and ceilings.
- Finishing surfaces, such as painting and tile comes next flooring carpet, cabinets, etc.
- Finish details are added at the end, such as trim around windows, electrical devices, and lighting and plumbing fixtures.
- Inspections and walk thru’s between each phase.
* There are many design, material, and style decisions that must be made before a remodel. Kentucky Property Investors can work with you and your designer in choosing the proper materials for your home. Check out the Client Resources section of our website for information on choosing products and access to various manufacturers’ web sites.